Yes, if you register for the conference you will have access to the on-demand area. The majority of congress materials will be available for you until 13 December 2021.
We will do our best to make all sessions available to you online. You can also find programme overview and timetables for all sessions on the congress website.
Simply log in to the digital congress with your login information. Until 13 December 2021, the presentations of the sessions or/and the complete sessions will be available as video on the congress platform. Please note that it is up to the authors whether their presentations may be available online after the congress. Therefore, there may be gaps in the programme. No congress material is available for the teaching courses. Furthermore, please note that attending the congress after the congress period, i.e. using only the OnDemand material, will not be certified by the state medical center. Please also take the opportunity to visit our virtual industry exhibition again at your leisure.
You can contact us directly via the chat icon in the below right corner on the conference platform.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the joint congress do not hesitate to ask for help. The helpdesk is available during the following hours (stated in CEST):
06 September 2021 10.00-16.00
07 September 2021 08.00-17.00
08 September 2021 07.30-19.00
09 September 2021 07.30-19.30
10 September 2021 07.00-18.30
11 September 2021 08.00-19.00
12 September 2021 07.30-11.00
Please make sure that your browser and opreating system are able to support Vimeo (here).
As active participants (conference chairs/speakers):
- Please make sure your browser and operating system support Zoom.
- Please make sure you have installed the Zoom-client for meetings.
- Please make sure that your internet connection can reach at least 2 MB/s in uploads and at least 4 MB/s in downloads. You can test your connection speed here.
- Please make sure you have good audio quality and you can be heard properly. You can check your settings beforehand here. Using a headset may enable best audio quality.
- It is advised to use a laptop or desktop PC to ensure an optimal presentation. However, the use of a mobile device (mobile phone or tablet) is also supported by our software.
Further information on the schedule of the sessions can be found below.
To ensure best possible quality and stability of the broadcast we recommend using a direct LAN connection (as opposed to wifi).
- Make sure before beginning of the conference that the audio and video quality of your PC/laptop is sufficient
- Check if you've installed the latest version of your browser
- We do not recommend using Internet Explorer for connecting to the conference and remind you not to have too many tabs open in your browser
To ensure a smooth (technical) course of events during the IHC 21, should you plan to participate via a work device (PC, Laptop) over a company network (e.g. clinic, firm) or if you're using a rented device, please arrange with your IT department prior to the congress to confirm the following:
Following ports must be open:
- Port 443 (https)
- As back-up also Port 80 (http)
Following domains must not be blocked by your firewall:
- Domain of the congress platform: ihc21-virtual.org
- Domain for programme management: program-management.conventus.de/
- Domain for verification: *.conventus-apps.de
- Participant chat: sni.qutic.com
- Support chat: support2.conventus.de
Please find detailed information on certification points here.
Please click here to download one of our virtual backgrounds.